Best Indoor Tanning Lotion with Bronzer – 2018 Reviews & Top Picks
Some skin types are just resistant to tanning, even with indoor tanning methods. If you tan slowly or struggle to maintain a tan, an indoor tanning lotion with bronzer can help you boost and maintain your tan. You can get a natural look with low bronzer concentrations or get toasty brown ASAP with higher bronzer levels.
It’s not just about the bronzer, these indoor tanning lotions also have tan accelerators to help you build natural color that you can call your own! These range from subtle to intense, depending on the effect you want and how dark your base tan is already.
We’ve researched the best indoor tanning lotions with bronzer to help you figure out which one is the best for you. If you’re not sure what to look for in these lotions, check out our buying guide below!
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Rated Indoor Tanning Lotions With Bronzer: Quick Comparison
- 2 Features to Consider in a Tanning Lotion with Bronzer
- 3 Reviews of Top 3 Indoor Tanning Lotions with Bronzer in 2018
- 4 Getting a fast tan is so easy!
Top Rated Indoor Tanning Lotions With Bronzer: Quick Comparison
|Product Name||Highlights||Rating||Number of Reviews|
|Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer||100X Tan, Orchid Blush Fragrance||3400+|
|SunGodZ Apollo Artemis||375X Tan, Agave Extract, Argan & Coconut Oil||100+|
|Australian Gold Sinfully Black||15X Tan, Temptuous Berry Fragrance||550+|
=> Scroll down to read detailed review of each product.
Features to Consider in a Tanning Lotion with Bronzer
- Silicone Formula: Silicone is a high-end ingredient to look for in a tanning lotion formula since it hydrates and protects your skin while still letting it breathe. It also softens your skin and helps the lotion apply smoothly.
- 10X, 50X, 100X?: This number is a way to gauge how much instant color you’ll get from a tanning lotion with bronzer. The higher the number, the more bronzer is in the bottle. Starting with around 50X is a good idea for beginners.
- Tattoo Formula: If you’ve got ink, look for a tanning lotion with bronzer that is made for tattooed skin. These lotions protect and perk up your tattoo while you tan!
- Oils for Hydration: Oils like argan, coconut, and hemp are all amazing for your skin. They help you glow while you tan! In combination with silicone, the effects are even better.
Reviews of Top 3 Indoor Tanning Lotions with Bronzer in 2018
Millenium Tanning Solid Black
This tan enhancer and bronzer has a 100X silicone formula for a dark, moisturizing tan right out of the bottle. The combination of tan accelerating ingredients, moisturizers, and rich bronzers help you build up a tan quickly.
If you already have a base tan, this tanning lotion and bronzer will get you to the golden brown you’re looking for in less time than traditional tanning alone. Most people notice a difference after just one use, plus it has a pleasant wild orchid scent.
People with pale skin may find that this tanning lotion is too much, too fast, and should go for a tanning lotion with a lower level of bronzer than 100X.
The Solid Black lotion is a great middle-of-the-road choice for people who want to amp up their tan without relying too much on bronzer.
SunGodZ Apollo/Artemis 375X
This silicone tanning lotion from SunGodz contains 375X bronzer and a mix of oils to hydrate your skin. It’s designed to moisturize and protect tattoos as well. The texture is a true lotion feel, not runny or ultra-thick.
The Apollo/Artemis lotion is ideal for tanning while keeping your tattoos happy. The creamy formula is easy to apply without streaking, and the 375X bronzers give you a boost of deep brown while kicking up your natural tan.
People with pale or fair skin might find the bronzer content to be too intense, but most people will enjoy it!
We love the texture and overall formula of this lotion–it’s easy to apply without streaking!
Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15X
The Sinfully Black 15X tanning lotion uses a mix of oils to moisturize your skin, while bronzers and tan accelerators help you get a golden tan. Sunflower oil, kukui nut oil, hemp seed oil, and more pamper your skin.
This tanning lotion with bronzer is a great option for pale skin. The light bronzer content gives you a touch of color that won’t look overwhelming. It’s also great for people who want a subtle boost to their tanning process.
Although it doesn’t have a silicone formula, the many moisturizing ingredients help to make up for it!
We love this lotion for its subtle bronzing effect and tan acceleration.
Getting a fast tan is so easy!
If you’re prepping for a special event like a wedding or beach vacation, a tanning lotion with bronzer can help you get results fast. Boosting your everyday tan or getting ready for the summer months is a lot easier with a combination of tan accelerators and bronzer in an indoor tanning lotion. You can get toasty brown without even trying!